MANAGED ONLINE BACKUP
What We Offer
Because data is the heart of your company, it’s crucial for you to protect it.
- 30% of all businesses that have a major fire go out of business within a year. 70% fail within five years. (Home Office Computing Magazine)
- Every week 140,000 hard drives crash in the United States
- 60% of companies that lose their data will shut down within 6 months of the disaster
If you’re a small/medium business, and depending on the amount of data you have, our Managed Offsite Backup Solution will ensure that your data is backed up and can be recovered in the event of simple file deletion, or a more complex database corruption:
– Your data is backed up across the internet to our data centers at a defined schedule, for example every night at 10pm
– This data is encrypted to military level standards (128-bit to ultra-secure military-grade 448-bit Blowfish encryption) meaning it is secure during the transit process
– This is a managed solution meaning that we check your backups for you and will contact you should there be an issue with.
– Our Delta technology makes the backup process very fast – even across the internet
Our software can backup simple file and folder data (Word, Excel etc) through to MS Exchange Stores, SQL Databases, System State, Network Shares, and VMWare Systems. If you’re unsure of what needs to be backed up, we can advise accordingly.
– Fully hosted service
– Pay as you go with no upfront costs or hardware to fund
– Simple to setup and configure
– Speedy backups at defined schedules
– Data held offsite so protected from theft and disaster
If would like your server and data protected see our Backup and Disaster Recovery Product. This solution will take server snapshots throughout the day allowing you to boot your server(s) up virtually in the event of a disaster – meaning extremely minimal downtime. This data is also uploaded to our data centers meaning it is also be accessed offsite if a fire etc should strike your premises.